Is it okay to oppose islamization?
Okay, this one is for our new readers, for people out there who wonder what we are all about and wonder if they are allowed at all to oppose islamization and express their opinion. I can’t believe i am writing this actually. It should be everybody’s right to express their opinion. We have lost it.
Living in the UK i so very often hear that my opinion and workmis racist. People say: yeah but you can’t say that! The latest one I heard and really made me think: the police will knock on your door!
Ok people of Europe, let’s stop right here! Of course it’s ok to say what you like and what you don’t. And no, police won’t knock on your door if you join an anti-islamization group on Facebook or read our blog. Let me tell you why i am anti-islamization and why i fight for the protection of Europe:
– the Koran uses the word HATE more than the bible uses LOVE, however it doesn’tmention love once
– the Koran says marrying a 9 year young child girl is ok
– Jesus said: I die for you, Mohammed said: kill for me
– there is a crazy amount of Mosques and “Muslim community centres” built across Europe
– Terrorism nowadays is bread in muslim cultures
– each time a terror attack happens or a muslim goes to Syria to fight their neighbours say: I wound never have expected this (YES BECAUSE THEY ARE ALL UNPREDICTABLE and here to hate us)
Many people tell me they would lose their jobs if they would say any of the above in public. True, especially in the UK because we have been islamized to such a degree that the opposition has to hide. This is why we shout louder! The opposition always does.
If you are new to this and unsure, be certain that you are not allone. There is a huge community opposing islamization and we will not back down. We are growing, we will stand behind you and never bend or knees for Islam.