United We Stand: First Transatlantic Anti-Islamization Conference Coming to France July 2
The human rights organizations Stop Islamization of America (SIOA) and Stop Islamisation of Europe (SIOE) will hold their first-ever transatlantic summit in Strasbourg, France, on July 2.
SIOA and SIOE are the foremost organizations in America and Europe that are dedicated to defending human rights, religious liberty, and the freedom of speech against Islamic supremacist intimidation and attempts to bring elements of Sharia to the West. It will mark the European premiere of the acclaimed SIOA documentary on the Ground Zero mosque controversy, The Ground Zero Mosque: Second Wave of the 9/11 Attacks. The documentary features speakers such as Dutch freedom fighter Geert Wilders, former Ambassador John Bolton, Sudanese ex-slave Simon Deng, and many 9/11 family members and first responders. It also features brand-new interviews with Geller and SIOA associate director Robert Spencer. As many similar mosque initiatives are being pursued in Europe, this film has a particular urgency for Europe as well as America.
The confirmed list of speakers at the summit includes Pamela Geller, the popular blogger and columnist who publishes the acclaimed AtlasShrugs.com blog and is the author of The Post-American Presidency: The Obama Administration’s War on America and the soon-to-be-released Stop the Islamization of America, A Practical Guide to the Resistance; Robert Spencer, a bestselling author and internationally renowned Islamic expert; the noted activist SIOE Director Anders Gravers; Roberta Moore of the Jewish Division — EDL; Conny Meier of the German human rights group Pax Europa; frontrunning Bulgarian presidential candidate Pavel Chernev; and others to be announced soon.
The SIOA/SIOE summit will establish a common American/European coalition of free people who are determined to stand for freedom and oppose the advance of Islamic law, Sharia, which is not simply a religious system, but a political system that encompasses every aspect of life; is authoritarian, discriminatory, and repressive; and contradicts Western laws and principles in numerous particulars.
The SIOA/SIOE Strasbourg summit will begin at 1PM with a demonstration at Place de la République, followed by a conference at FEC 17 rue Saint Etienne at 3PM.
We are a coalition of free people who are determined to stand for the Constitutional principles upon which the United States is based. We recognize that Islamic law, Sharia, is not simply a religious system, but a political system that encompasses every aspect of life; is authoritarian, discriminatory, and repressive; and contradicts U.S. law in numerous particulars. In defense of freedom, therefore, we oppose the advancement of Sharia in all its manifestations in this country, including:
- The use of Sharia to decide cases in American courts, which use generally victimizes the women involved in such cases;
- The adoption of the provisions Sharia finance by American financial institutions, which involves the restriction of entire sectors of the U.S. economy, and allows Islamic supremacists dangerous access to our financial apparatus;
- The accommodation of Sharia provisions in American workplaces, schools, and government institutions, which is generally intended to establish Muslims as a special class with special rights and privileges that non-Muslims do not enjoy (exactly as Sharia envisions);
- The construction of mega-mosques designed to assert Islamic supremacy, and that will be devoted to the teaching of Sharia principles in American neighborhoods;
- The relaxation of proper and justifiable scrutiny of the American Muslim community for terrorist and seditious activity out of fear of offending Muslims;
- The brutalization and murder of women in the U.S. in Islamic honor killings that are subsequently covered up or lightly punished by authorities anxious not to offend the Muslim community;
- The media bias that focuses on a non-existent anti-Muslim “backlash” after every jihad plot in the U.S., instead of on the reality of jihad activity in U.S. mosques, and that ignores or minimizes the jihadist ties of putatively “moderate” U.S. Muslim organizations;
- The continuing media demonization of anti-jihad activists, in accord with Sharia provisions forbidding criticism of Islam;
- Any and all other manifestations of the Islamization of America.
We stand for:
- The freedom of speech – as opposed to Islamic prohibitions of “blasphemy” and “slander,” which are used effectively to quash honest discussion of jihad and Islamic supremacism;
- The freedom of conscience – as opposed to the Islamic death penalty for apostasy;
- The equality of rights of all people before the law – as opposed to Sharia’s institutionalized discrimination against women and non-Muslims.
We call upon all elected officials and law enforcement authorities to take all necessary actions to defend the Constitutional freedoms they have been entrusted with preserving and protecting. We insist that they apply existing sedition laws to any and all individuals and groups that are advocating adoption in the U.S. of any Sharia provision contradicting U.S. law. We call upon the mainstream media to report on Islamic supremacist activity, and the resistance to that activity, fairly, fully, and accurately. We call upon all free people of all races and creeds to stand with us to defend our freedoms against this radically intolerant ideology. In this effort, we pledge our lives, our fortunes, and our sacred honor.